In this brief video, Andrew Pudewa suggests using EIL for the scholar phase of learning, and talks about what makes Excellence in Literature different from other high school literature analysis courses. After this video was made, World Literature was also added to the IEW catalog, and the cover images were updated (see current versions at left).
Resources by Category
- Curriculum User Content Index
- English 1: Introduction to Literature
- English 2: Literature and Composition
- English 3: American Literature
- English 4: British Literature
- English 5: World Literature
- Resources by Type
- Recommended Book Editions
- Link Updates and News
- 3 Tools You Need to Construct a Reasonable Argument
- How to Make a Daguerreotype
- Washington Irving Biography
- Robert Louis Stevenson Poetry
- William Wordsworth Biography
- As Kingfishers Catch Fire
- The Vulture by Hillaire Belloc
- Why Read The Odyssey?
- Sarah Orne Jewett Biography
- The Man with the Muck Rake
Come see Janice Campbell at GHC in 2019!
Excellence in Literature Awards