Benjamin Bagby’s Beowulf recitation uses voice, gestures, and Anglo-saxon harp to bring the ancient epic poem to life. This short clip from the DVD of Bagby’s performance features an intense battle scene.
Resources by Category
- Curriculum User Content Index
- English 1: Introduction to Literature
- English 2: Literature and Composition
- English 3: American Literature
- English 4: British Literature
- English 5: World Literature
- Resources by Type
- Recommended Book Editions
- Link Updates and News
Come see Janice Campbell at GHC in 2019!
Excellence in Literature Awards