This recording of Vincent Persichetti’s composition, “The Hollow Men, for trumpet & string orchestra, Op. 25” evokes the dark mood of both Joseph Conrad’s Heart of Darkness and T. S. Eliot’s poem “The Hollow Men.” You may enjoy listening to this as you read.
Resources by Category
- Curriculum User Content Index
- English 1: Introduction to Literature
- English 2: Literature and Composition
- English 3: American Literature
- English 4: British Literature
- English 5: World Literature
- Resources by Type
- Recommended Book Editions
- Link Updates and News
Come see Janice Campbell at GHC in 2019!
Excellence in Literature Awards