Lectures on Early Modern European History If you enjoy history, The History Guide site is well worth exploring. It is an outstanding site full of interesting articles, all written by a homeschool-friendly college professor,...
Download the 2020 newsletter!
Here’s our annual conference newsletter handout with booklists and articles. We’d rather be sharing it in person, but for now, you can download the 2020 Everyday Educator here.
Resources by Category
- Study Guide Link Index
- English 1: Introduction to Literature
- English 2: Literature and Composition
- English 3: American Literature
- English 4: British Literature
- English 5: World Literature
- Resources by Type
- Recommended Focus Text Editions