“The Raven” by Edgar Allan Poe is evocative enough when read aloud, but Christopher Walken’s flawless recitation, accompanied by appropriate sound effects and beautifully engraved illustrations from the art of Paul Gustave Doré, makes it unforgettable....
Download the 2020 newsletter!
Here’s our annual conference newsletter handout with booklists and articles. We’d rather be sharing it in person, but for now, you can download the 2020 Everyday Educator here.
Resources by Category
- Study Guide Link Index
- English 1: Introduction to Literature
- English 2: Literature and Composition
- English 3: American Literature
- English 4: British Literature
- English 5: World Literature
- Resources by Type
- Recommended Focus Text Editions