Poetry by Oliver Wendell Holmes Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr (1809-1894), a professor of anatomy at Harvard University, wrote poetry as a hobby. Some of his most memorable poems tell historical stories. In both his...
Download the 2020 newsletter!
Here’s our annual conference newsletter handout with booklists and articles. We’d rather be sharing it in person, but for now, you can download the 2020 Everyday Educator here.
Resources by Category
- Study Guide Link Index
- English 1: Introduction to Literature
- English 2: Literature and Composition
- English 3: American Literature
- English 4: British Literature
- English 5: World Literature
- Resources by Type
- Recommended Focus Text Editions