Hush’d Be the Camps To-Day by Walt Whitman (May 4, 1865) Hush’d be the camps to-day, And soldiers let us drape our war-worn weapons, And each with musing soul retire to celebrate, Our dear...
Download the 2020 newsletter!
Here’s our annual conference newsletter handout with booklists and articles. We’d rather be sharing it in person, but for now, you can download the 2020 Everyday Educator here.
Resources by Category
- Study Guide Link Index
- English 1: Introduction to Literature
- English 2: Literature and Composition
- English 3: American Literature
- English 4: British Literature
- English 5: World Literature
- Resources by Type
- Recommended Focus Text Editions