The daguerreotype, an early photographic process, was invented by French artist and photographer Louis-Jacques-Mandé Daguerre. Introduced in 1830, it was the first publicly available photographic process but was superseded by less complicated processes in...
Download the 2020 newsletter!
Here’s our annual conference newsletter handout with booklists and articles. We’d rather be sharing it in person, but for now, you can download the 2020 Everyday Educator here.
Resources by Category
- Study Guide Link Index
- English 1: Introduction to Literature
- English 2: Literature and Composition
- English 3: American Literature
- English 4: British Literature
- English 5: World Literature
- Resources by Type
- Recommended Focus Text Editions