Howard Pyle: Illustrator, Author, and Teacher Based on a March 2014 lecture given by Dr. David Murphy American illustrator and author Howard Pyle was born on March 5, 1853, to a Quaker family in...
Download the 2020 newsletter!
Here’s our annual conference newsletter handout with booklists and articles. We’d rather be sharing it in person, but for now, you can download the 2020 Everyday Educator here.
Resources by Category
- Study Guide Link Index
- English 1: Introduction to Literature
- English 2: Literature and Composition
- English 3: American Literature
- English 4: British Literature
- English 5: World Literature
- Resources by Type
- Recommended Focus Text Editions